Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Finally.

Lopussa kiitos ja muut elimet seisovat. Loosely translated, in the end the reward (and some other naughty bits) awaits! Results are out, I'm delighted to have received Second Class Honors, First Division, ie. 2.1. and therefore be an official BA and most likely a postgraduate student as well.

Meanwhile, I will be working my ass off to cover the costs of my reckless drinking, future student life and lovely summer clothes. I will also attend three different weddings (in the same outfit, cringe) and going to Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia with my lovely friend Ciara. Back in Dublin at the end of September.

Someone please come up with a dissertation topic for me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done with exams. you will be travelling lots...so jealous..have fun.. nicky from Australia